In October 2020 we will be holding several trial services allowing people to gather together again. The dates of the next services can be seen in the calendar to the right.
There are three different services planned. See below for more info, and click the links to book a place.
Before booking, please make sure you read the rules and restrictions underneath. By booking a place at one of our services, you agree to comply with these regulations and any other instructions given on the day.
Sun 11th Oct
St. Peter's School Hall
Join us for a short time of fun, Bible stories, music, craft and more!
For safeguarding reasons this service won't be broadcast live online. However, we will record a shortened version separately for those who can't come in person but want to join in the fun.
Sun 11th Oct
St. Peter's School Hall
Join us as we film and broadcast our livestreamed service from the school hall. The service will follow a similar format to recent months, and will include worship, prayers, Bible readings and teaching.
We're aware that most people will still be joining us from home, and will try to incorporate contributions both from those at home and there in person.
Wed 14th Oct
Join us for a more reflective service in the chapel. This service won't be livestreamed or broadcast online, and will include more liturgy, prayers and a short Bible reflection.
Instructions for Attendees
By booking a place at any of our services, you agree to comply by the following rules. We are only able to invite people to attend services in person if the leadership are satisfied that we can keep people as safe as possible. At the same time, as the body of Christ we have a responsibility to look after each other and the volunteers working hard to make these services happen.
- The government have advised that anyone who is considered 'vulnerable' (e.g. because you are over 70 or have certain medical conditions) should think carefully whether they should attend a service. The NHS list of those classed as being at 'high' or 'moderate' risk is available here. If in any doubt, please speak to your GP.
- Please DO NOT ATTEND
- If you, or anyone in your household, has any of the symptoms of coronavirus. These include a high temperature, a persistent dry cough and loss of taste of smell. You will be asked before entering the building if you have any symptoms.
- If you have been told to self-isolate, or quarantine after travel, even if you have received a negative virus test.
- If you are unable to attend for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible. We may be able to give your place to someone else.
- Please do not arrive until 10 minutes before the service is due to start
- For Family Worship at the School - arrive at 9.20am
- For the Sunday Service at the School - arrive at 10.20am
- For the service at the Chapel - arrive at 10.50am
- Please make sure you bring a face covering with you (unless you have a valid reason not to wear one). Masks will not be provided and you may not be allowed to enter the building if you don't have one.
- On arrival at the venue, please follow any signs and instructions from stewards.
- Please maintain social distancing of 2m from all people at all times, including when queuing outside.
- We are not allowed to sing or speak in raised voices at any point in the service.
- Please avoid touching any surfaces, door handles or anything else unnecessarily.
- We will need to keep doors & windows open for ventilation. You may want to bring a big coat!
- No refreshments or drinks will be available. If you think you might need a drink, please bring your own (and take it away with you).
- No Bibles or printed words will be provided - as much as possible we will make any words available on the screen.
- Please do not move around within the venue - instead remain in the seat you have been directed to.
- The toilet will be available, but we would like to avoid using it if at all possible.
- Please take any rubbish/waste with you.
- Please do not hang around to chat after the service, either inside or outside the building.
- If you develop any symptoms of coronavirus within 14 days of the service, please let us know as soon as possible.