Below you can find the whole of our Sunday service, or some of its individual parts.
2 Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. 3 And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. 4 Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. 5 Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6 Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
A chance to listen again to the songs we sang this week.
- 10,000 Reasons
- Faithful One
- O God Our Help in Ages Past
- Christ Alone, Cornerstone
The musicians were:
- Ed Newson
- Pat Brandon
- Nick Larkin
- Julia Henley
Budleigh Support Group
As always, if you or anyone you know needs any practical or financial assistance at the moment, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
The usual plans for Remembrance Sunday have had to change this year. There will be NO wreath laying ceremony or service at St. Peter's on Sun 8th November. Instead all wreaths will be laid by members of the Royal British Legion in a much smaller ceremony at a different time. We will incorporate a two minute silence as usual into the morning service.
There is expected to be a short ceremony at the War Memorial at 11am on Wednesday 11th November. However, this may change depending on the COVID restrictions in place at the time.
BMS Prayers for the Week
All of the projects and partners BMS supports need sufficient funding in order to do God’s work and raise up vulnerable people across the world. As we live by faith, pray that our God who generously provides would direct resources to help BMS initiatives that are in need around the world.
- Through our partners in India, we’re supporting a large community of church planters and disciple makers. Please pray for the provision of £48,000 to support 70 church planters in India. Pray that these supported workers would be able to bring the gospel to people who have never heard it before.
- Please pray for the provision of nearly £6,000 to support a peace-building initiative that will ease tensions and strengthen communities in rural Afghanistan.
- Join us in prayer for pastors along the many tributaries of the Peruvian Amazon. Pray that the Lord would provide £2,900 to support them through Bible training.