The service this week will be held both on-site at St. Peter's School and online (see below for details).
If you're planning to join us on-site, please scroll down for details about the safety restrictions we're putting in place and what you need to know before you come.
If you'd like to get in touch with us, please don't hesitate to give us a ring on 01395 443137 or send an email to email@example.com.
Our church relies on giving of our members and attendees. We can't have our usual weekly offering at the moment, but if you'd like to give a gift, please click here.
Sign up for emails
Each week we send out an email newsletter with information about lots of things going on in our church life and around our region.
To sign up, click the button below.
Apologies for the audio quality for this service. We think we've identified the problem, and hope it will be better next week!
The service can also be listened to by phone by calling 0208 080 6591 then entering the Zoom details. These are available on the weekly email (see sign-up above) or by getting in touch with us.
After the service there'll be a chance to chat and catch up on Zoom.
Joining Us On-Site
Everyone is welcome to join us to worship on-site in St. Peter's School Hall. This will be our first service back together for a long time, and we're really looking forward to seeing people again!
Please note that meeting on-site may be cancelled at the last minute if any of the key team members are asked to self-isolate. Please check this page before you come out to make sure the service is going ahead. If we do need to cancel, we still hope to be able to make the service available online only.
The deacons have agreed on a number of measures to try and keep everyone as safe as possible. Please keep reading to find out what you need to know before you come, and what will happen on the day. There are some details which will need refining over the next few weeks. Therefore please be patient with the team as we try and iron out any problems.
- Please DO NOT come if you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19, have received a positive test result, or have been asked to self-isolate for any reason.
- If you know you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, but have not been asked to self-isolate, we would still ask you not to come. We have a number of people in the church who are medically vulnerable, and need to work together to keep them safe.
- Please wear a face covering on arrival, whilst moving around in the building, and when singing. You can take it off when sat down and just listening though!
- To allow for social distancing, we are limiting the capacity for this service to 24 people (plus volunteers).
- This will be done on a first come first served basis. Once we reach capacity we will have to turn people away - sorry!
- Please do not arrive before 10.15am - we will not be able to let you in before this.
- Children are welcome! There will be a short time at the start of the service which is more family-friendly, after which they will be given activity packs to do in their seats. Parents/carers are responsible for their children at all times.
- Chairs will be provided, and we'll be leaving a gap of around 1m between groups.
- The service will be livestreamed. However, only those at the front leading the service will appear on camera.
- We won't be providing refreshments after the service. However, you are welcome to bring drinks with you wish.
- At all times please be considerate to others, give people space and follow instructions from the service leaders and stewards.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you develop COVID symptoms or receive a positive test result within 14 days after the service.