The Church Partnership’s series of Lent Talks will this year be based on the book ‘Living Faith: Invitation From the Cross‘ by Krish Kandiah.
The book reflects on the different sayings of Jesus on the cross, and thinks about how they invite us to respond to him in different ways.
As usual there will be two, repeated, talks each week – one starting at 10.30am at Temple Methodist Church, and one at 7.30pm in St. Peter’s Church.
- Wed 4th March – Invitation to Forgiveness – Rev Julia Henley
- Wed 11th March – Invitation to Hope – Rev Martin Jacques
- Wed 18th March – No Talk (see lunch below)
- Wed 25th March – Invitation to Service – Rev Wayne Grewcock
- Wed 1st April – Invitation to Trust – Rev James Henley
There will be no talk on Wed 18th March. Instead, join us on Thursday 19th March for an ecumenical Lent Lunch at St. Peter’s Church. All are welcome (start time TBC).