As we journey towards the cross and prepare to celebrate Easter together, we're going to be pausing to worship and pray in a number of different ways.
- Each day at 4pm we will be having a short time of meditative prayer and reflection, using the Lectio 365 app. You don't need the app to join in. A live video will be streamed below each day, and will be available until the following afternoon.
- On Tuesday at 9.30am we'll be meeting for prayer via Zoom as usual.
- On Maundy Thursday (9th April) at 8.15pm we will be holding a short service telling the story of the Last Supper, sharing communion and praying together. If you want to participate in communion (and all are welcome to), you will need any sort of juice and wine and a small piece of bread or cracker.
- On Good Friday (10th April) at 11am we will be holding a short service with songs, and prayers from the foot of the cross.
- On Easter Sunday we will be following the pattern from the last couple of weeks.
- At 10am we'll be meeting on Zoom for our Family Worship.
- At 10.30am we'll be having a special Easter Sunday service. Once this finishes, we'll again be inviting people back on to Zoom for a chance to chat and share together (you'll have to make your own coffee though!)
All the services and prayer times this week will be available on the page below, or on our online prayers and services pages. Links to the Zoom meetings will be sent out via email and Whatsapp, but if you'd like to join in please ask.
Maundy Thursday Communion
At 8.15pm on Maundy Thursday (9th April) we will be holding a short communion service telling the story of the Last Supper and praying together.
You can watch it on this page, or on Youtube by clicking here.
You might want to have some bread and wine/juice ready to participate in communion.